Tuesday, February 1, 2011
random thoughts
I love that I can be silly or ask dumb question to my husband and he doesn't judge me or say you are so dumb. Like yesterday he drove me to and from work because I do not not like driving in this weather not sure why but this year has just been bad for me thinking about driving. He is so patient with me and drives me. So on our way home yesterday in the car I said out loud I wonder why God made snow white (LOL) He looked at me and said for the same reason he made grass green and we both started laughing. It is random things like that I love about my husband. I love that he does not judge me. I never have to worry about him not being my friend tomorrow. I really think it is hard to be a women of God sometimes always worrying if I have offended this person or have said something wrong to this person. Praying to God why haven't I heard from this person in awhile or why am I not as close as I was with this person. So here it is I know I can not please everyone... Even though I try so hard to do so. I know God call me to pray for my enemies or those who aren't my friends anymore or who are not as good as friends as they used to be. I know that God put people in your life for a reason or a season and sometimes he closes doors and sometimes he slams doors. When he slams them it hurts really bad. Other times you see them closing slowly and you don't know what to do about it. Some times I just wish I knew why. This is one of the things on my list I will ask him when I get to heaven. My list of why did this happen :) So for now I will just Trust in him.. I will also ask him why he made Snow White lol I like to get some of your thought on this if you would or maybe I am the only one that goes threw this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Shirley girl! I think God made snow white because He says:
ReplyDeletePsalm 51:7
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
The ugliness before the snow falls represents sin or/and disobedience....and the clean snow on top represents how much he washes our sins clean. Although here you see the dirty stuff again in heaven you will not!
:) Love you sis!
This was so fun and inspiring to read. I am SO GLAD you started blogging and I am SO BLESSED by your friendship.
ReplyDeleteI think snowflakes are white because they look so cute and innocent and sweet, especially when they land on my black coat. I love it!!! :)
I have been struggling with this issue for the past year. Friendships are hard and when one walks away...it definitely hurts. But, God is faithful and always replaces them. My 'friend' list has had a lot of changes in the past year, but I am so thankful for those who I can still call friend.
ReplyDelete