Friday, January 14, 2011
How God Speaks to Me....
Sometimes God just says things out loud and other times he just sends a song for me to hear like on the radio or just in my head. He does that with verses also. Like the verse Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart. I am having a big problems with this lately. I desire something and it is not happening and then I hear that song on the radio while I'm waiting... Really God am I just not hearing you right. What are you trying to say. I know I need to wait but how long do I need to wait. I know you have a plan and I should be grateful for the blessing I have. But it is so hard sometimes to wait.Then I hear the verse Jeremiah 29: 11... Very clearly he says to me I know the plans I have for you..... I just wish that he would give me and answer about this one topic that I have been praying about for a while now. Then I think did I miss what he has said but then he was again, I know the plans I have for you. So this is where I'm at doing his work and waiting till he gives me an answer I don't know how long I have to wait but it gives me joy to do his work :) and I am listening for your answer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being patient is long suffering.
ReplyDelete