Saturday, February 12, 2011

1 Year

Yesterday was one year since my beautiful sister Missy passed away unexpectedly . I still can't believe that it has been a year since I hug her or talked to her or called her. There are still days that I pick up the phone to call her then think oh I can't call her. I do just start talking to her sometimes... sometimes I yell at her... If she had only taken care of herself better. I wish I could just ask God why he took her from me. I know I am not to understand the things that the Lord has done. Yesterday when I woke up I prayed that God would give my family and I a peaceful day a day to reflect the past and to remember my sister peacefully. I know that we had a lot of prayer from friends and family also yesterday. I want you all to know I had so much peace yesterday it was like angels from heaven surrounded me it was like one big hug from heaven yesterday. It was wonderful. Last night I was so tired I went to bed at 9pm. I fell right to sleep in to this wonderful dream about my sister she was in my dream I hug her like a million times. It was like I went on a wonderful vacation I went on in my dream we spent the what seemed like the whole night together talking and just hanging out. We talked about a lot of things. One last hug and then I woke up still at so much peace. She told me she was so happy and peaceful.
God is so wonderful I know that time I had last night with my sister was from him he knew I needed it. I needed one last good bye one last hug............ I will always love you Missy and I still miss you so very much but I know now you are with the Lord in heaven and are safe with him.... Till we meet again some day :) Save a place for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how intimate God is with us. He always gives us exactly what we need. May God ease your pain and replace it with peace until you and Missy are together once more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete