Saturday, January 1, 2011
For I know the Plans I have for you declares the LORD!!!!!!!!
I was not looking forward to Christmas this year at all........ Not looking forward to spending it without my sister Missy :( Because there is not a moment that goes by that I don't miss her. I wish I could go back in time a change that she is no longer here with us.. But how selfish of me. Really how selfish of me to want that. Then again on New Years I couldn't wait for the New Year to begin so I could leave behind the horrible things that have happen in the last 2 years of my life. I felt sorry for myself at midnight when everyone was getting text and I just wanted to get one from Missy like always (she was always my first call or text on New Years Eve wishing me a Happy New Year.......) I still really miss her a lot when does it get better when....... Then I read a good friend of mine Amber's Blog and an email that she sent to me. Wow I have had many blessing in the last few years. Let me tell you about them. Everyday of the last 2 in a half years I have fallen deeper and deeper in love with the Man God put on this earth to be my husband. I love him more and more everyday... I have also fallen more and more in Love with God this year... God you are so amazing how you take the grief that I have been feeling and you are turning it in to healing everyday... Don't get me wrong I still miss my sister everyday but God can show us things threw all this pain. God has also showed me a new love working with the JR. High at church wow what he has showed me making me step out of my box this year and to think I questioned him at first, I love working with the JR. High. God has also showed me about keeping my body healthy and fit. I have made a life change in the way I have been eating and started to exercise this year. God is so GoooooooooooooooD I can't wait for what he will teach me this year the good and the bad............. A verse that God keeps showing me lately is Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the lord plans to prosper you and not harm you plans to give you hope and a future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is so good. So glad you found joy in the midst of your hurt.
ReplyDeleteI just read this for the first time. I love how God has been helping you trust Him, and He has given you so many things to be thankful for. Healing takes time, possibly a really long time, to heal from the death of a loved one. Especially losing a sister, I can't even imagine. May the Lord continue to heal you and may you continue to find how the Lord is blessing you. Praise God on your health and for showing you that you love working with Junior high kids! Love you!
ReplyDelete