Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Eyes Fixed on Jesus

Just when I think that I have put all my trust in him then wammmmmmmmm I see or hear something that takes me back to why God :( Then I back to how come God why not me God, I don't understand God. Sometimes I don't understand Gods plan........ Sometimes I just get plan Mad :(

So for about a week I had this pity party after hearing some news from a family member. It is funny how you hear something then you start to have a pity party. Well I am over that now.

I have several women of God in my life that I am so Thankful for. That I talk to about hard things. You know who you are and I love you so much. God knows how to take care of us when we are down if we just reach out to him. Sometimes when I am not listening he makes one of these women call me or just be in the right place at the right time for me to talk to or cry on there shoulder.

This last few weeks have been tough but a few of these women have just been there I know God sent them to be here. The other really cool that happened was after I talked to someone there devotional that day went along with what I need to hear so she emailed it to me :) wow God The verses were Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from beginning to end.” Hebrews 12:2 (GNT)
When I had lost all hope, I turned my thoughts once more to the Lord” (Jonah 2:7 LB). Then I heard that song while I am waiting by John Waller. OK God I understand :)

OK so pity party is over. I will wait I know You have a plan GOD not sure what it is. But I just have to wait :) And I am OK with that. I know that I need to keep serveing him with my life to be a witness to others.

Well now I am on the right track I think please pray that I keep my eyes fixed on him and when I have lost all hope that I look to him again.


1 comment:

  1. I love you Shirley. I'm so thankful God put you in my life:)

    ReplyDelete